- Memberships are valid for 30 days. (NO ANNUAL CONTRACT)
- All memberships are non-transferable
- Any unused benefits of the membership expire at the end of the 30 day validity
- The validity period starts when the first class, lesson, party (or practice session) is executed
- All memberships and packages must be paid in full prior to the first class, lesson, party (or practice session)
- Memberships, packages or any other services already purchased can be canceled prior to the commencement of the first class, lesson, party or practice session. Studio credit will be awarded in the matching amount to be used within six (6) months for any service Dance Fire Studio & Fitness provides
- All memberships and packages can be purchased, scheduled and paid online (through our website), by phone or in person with the help of our friendly staff members
- Wedding package has no expiration date; However, the 4 class vouchers for this package must be used within 6 months from the first usage of this package
- All Group classes (Dance & Fitness) are 50 minutes long unless otherwise stated
- All Group classes (Dance & Fitness) have an attendance limit of 20 people per class, unless otherwise stated
- Registration for classes is on a first come first served basis. Therefore we advise that you register in advance on our website using your membership code or by phone.
- Dance Fire Studio & Fitness reserves the right to cancel any group class without prior notice. In this event, studio credit will be awarded to those people that showed up for the class
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, classes and instructor assignments are subject to change without prior notice
- Arriving late to class can be disruptive to other students, distracting to the focus of a learning atmosphere and difficult on the groups’ progression in learning. If you arrive later than 15 minutes past the start time of class, it is up to your teachers’ discretion as to whether or not you will be allowed to join the class on the floor, or be required to only observe
- All private lessons (dance & fitness) are 45 minutes long unless otherwise stated
- All private dance lessons have an attendance limit of up to 2 (two) people per lesson
- Private fitness lessons have an attendance limit of up to 1 (one) person per lesson
- All private lessons (dance & fitness) must be scheduled in advance in person, by phone, or through our online website
- All private lessons must be pre-paid or part of a pre paid membership
- All private lessons (dance & fitness) can be rescheduled up to 12 hours prior to the scheduled time of the lesson without any penalty.
- If a private lesson (dance & fitness) is canceled less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled time, that lesson will be charged if a replacement is not found
- All services offered by Dance Fire Studio & Fitness can be purchased online in addition to being able to purchase at our location
- Online Payment for all our services is optional. However, we do require a valid credit card to be able to schedule your service
- Memberships, packages or any other services already purchased online can be canceled prior to the commencement of the first class, lesson, party or practice session. Studio credit will be awarded in the matching amount to be used within six (6) months for any service Dance Fire Studio & Fitness provides
- All customers should wear appropriate clothing when on premises
- No wet shoes or metal heels are allowed on the dance floor in order to maintain cleanliness and prevent damage to the floor as well as to prevent sticking or slipping hazards.
- We strive to provide a safe environment. However, Dance Fire Studio is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten items
- Dancing is a physical exercise – you participate at your own risk and it is your responsibility to consult your physician to confirm your fitness capabilities before beginning any dance or fitness activities. A doctors’ note may be required to begin a class if you have special physical concerns, or to return to activity after an absence from class due to injury, illness, or during pregnancy. Always make your teacher aware of any physical limitations or concerns that you may have
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and outside the premises as per local, state and federal law
- Hours and days of operation shall be subject to reasonable changes at the sole discretion of Dance Fire Studio & Fitness
- Dance Fire Studio & Fitness reserves the right to temporarily close for no more than one week at any time during the year
- Dance Fire Studio & Fitness may be closed on legal holidays and for certain promotions
Terms of service
By accessing the website at https://dancefirestudio.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dance Fire Studio & Fitness's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dance Fire Studio & Fitness's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dance Fire Studio & Fitness at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Dance Fire Studio & Fitness 's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Dance Fire Studio & Fitness makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Dance Fire Studio & Fitness does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dance Fire Studio & Fitness or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dance Fire Studio & Fitness 's website, even if Dance Fire Studio & Fitness or a Dance Fire Studio & Fitness authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Dance Fire Studio & Fitness website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dance Fire Studio & Fitness does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Dance Fire Studio & Fitness may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Dance Fire Studio & Fitness does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Dance Fire Studio & Fitness has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dance Fire Studio & Fitness of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Dance Fire Studio & Fitness may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.